The new W.EASY software update 1.13.0 will be launched by WABCOWÜRTH for the trade show IAA Commercial Vehicles
Künzelsau, 2nd of September 2014 – The diagnostic specialist, situated in Künzelsau / Germany, will launch with the W.EASY Trailer Power a premiere to the trade show IAA Commercial Vehicles. W.EASY Trailer Power is a mobile and intelligent test kit for lighting and signaling checks on the trailer or the truck. The test kit is suitable e.g. for repair shops, fleets and testing organizations.
With W.EASY Trailer Power a multitude of different applications are possible:
- Lighting test of the trailer lighting (12V and 24V)
- Testing the light control signals on the truck (24V)
- PIN control (e.g. to activate the lift axle)
- Supporting aids/measuring instruments (voltmeter, ampere meter, fault codes) to determine faults of defective lighting and cable breaks
- Power supply of the trailer electronics (12V and 24V)
The mobile test kit has an integrated LCD display for simple and clear presentation of information (e.g. state of charge of the battery, fault codes etc.). The test kit is designed for mobile use and thus optimally suitable for service vehicles. Thanks to integrated battery a continuous use up to 8 hours is possible. Light test for LED lighting is supported, further a support of higher loads up to 192W is granted.
WABCOWÜRTH is the reliable partner for the diagnosis of commercial vehicles. The W.EASY diagnostics solutions and the W.EASY Trailer Power will be presented at the IAA Commercial Vehicles from 25th September to the 2nd October (Hall 16: WABCO stand B10, hall 23: Würth stand E33).