The world's only W.EASY multi-brand bus diagnosis solution from WABCOWÜRTH hits the market
Künzelsau, 27 June 2012 - It's ready - Künzelsau diagnosis specialist WABCOWÜRTH is launching its independent and innovative W.EASY multi-brand diagnosis solution for buses onto the market. This solution is the only one available globally on the diagnosis market.
The product's benefits at a glance:
- Visual vehicle selection and display of all diagnosis socket(s) as an animation make access to the diagnosis much easier. This saves valuable working time and thus increases efficiency.
- Broad manufacturer coverage: Mercedes-Benz, Setra, MAN, Neoplan, Scania, Solaris, Volvo, Irisbus, and many more.
- W.EASY's modular design enables this diagnosis solution for buses to be purchased both as a stand-alone package or in combination with diagnosis for commercial vehicles, trailers or light commercial vehicles.
- W.EASY is the only diagnosis system worldwide to offer genuine multitasking for convenient, even more efficient diagnosis: The real-time display of various functions and information in up to four windows makes diagnosis clearer.
- Only W.EASY integrates the original WABCO system diagnostics software in a single system. WABCO is one of the leading suppliers of safety-related bus systems. This is a real benefit for you in terms of safety, as only original WABCO system diagnosis allow you to diagnose all WABCO systems completely.
- We also offer the special "Electronic WABCO Systems" e-learning modules for buses. Further WABCO training courses can also be booked.
- Our stable diagnosis trolley, which is suitable for tough workshop use, gives you a manageable, clean and ergonomic diagnosis workplace.
W.EASY is developed with the aim of simplifying work in the workshop, to offset the ever more complex requirements.
The W.EASY bus diagnosis solution will be on show in Germany at Automechanika in Frankfurt am Main (joint booth with Panasonic in Hall 8) from September 11 to 16 and at IAA Commercial Vehicles in Hanover from September 20 to 27 (WABCO booth: Hall 16, Würth booth: Hall 23).