Durabook S14I - A robust all-rounder that ensures optimum performance in all conditions.
Our latest workshop input device, the Durabook S14I, is ideally suited for use in the rough workshop environment thanks to its high robustness (protection class IP53), large memory capacity and speed. It therefore offers the optimum equipment for efficient working.
- Intel® Core i5-8250U vProTM Processor (8th Generation)
- 8 GB RAM
- 512 GB SSD
- Original Windows® 10 Professional
- 14“ LCD with Full-HD (1920 x 1080)
- 2x USB 3.0 und 2 x USB 2.0
- 1x serial Connection (RS 232)
- Bluetooth v5.0 (Class2)
- 3-year warranty/6 months battery warranty
Product benefits at a glance
- The keyboard and touchpad are splash-proof
- Splash water and dust proof (IP53 certified)
- Shock and vibration resistant for use in vehicles
- Durable housing
- Battery life up to 12 hours
- Military standard MIL-STD 810G certified
WABCOWÜRTH’s input devices are specially tailored for W.EASY diagnostics software and are therefore recommended. If our input devices are used, the diagnostics equipment is ready to use immediately.
You can also use your own hardware, however. Certain system requirements must be met. Please note that we do not provide any technical support for the customer‘s own hardware.