New W.EASY Software Update 1.11.0 from diagnostics specialist WABCOWÜRTH launched
Künzelsau, 17. December 2013 - It's ready: Künzelsau diagnostics specialist WABCOWÜRTH is launching a new 1.11.0 software update for all its W.EASY multi-brand diagnostics solutions.
This should please customers old and new, since the company has not let them down in terms of innovations. The update has more than 450 new and/or updated systems and more than 5830 new and/or updated functions.
The following new brands and vehicles among others have been added to W.EASY 1.11.0.
• Alexander Dennis
• Temsa Diamond
• Fast Concept Car
• Mercedes Benz Antos (2013 - )
• Mitsubishi Fuso Canter (2002 – 2011)
Light commercial vehicles
• Mercedes Benz Vario (2006 – 2013)
• Isuzu D- Max (2004 – 2010)
Find below a small selection of highlights among the numerous new / updated functions of the update:
- Cummins engines (Euro 4, Euro 5) o AdBlue Test functions
- MAN and DAF o Calibrations of the auxiliary steering axle
- IVECO Daily IV / V - EDC 17 o Service Reset o Numerous calibrations (e.g. Replacement of Lambda sensor etc.)
- IVECO Daily IV / V - Gas engine ECM o Basic functionalities o Calibrations
With the update, a new cable adapter is available, the 16pin Power Adapter (Art.no. WW01 000 570). The 16pin Power Adapter is needed for the Mitsubishi Fuso Canter. The adapter cable can also be used as a remote power supply for the W.EASY+ Box in case no power supply is linked to the diagnostic socket.
The W.EASY update can be easily downloaded via the online update function in the W.EASY software. Alternatively WABCOWÜRTH can provide update DVDs.
The coverage in W.EASY is continually being expanded, so that the system is always up to date.
W.EASY has been developed with the aim of simplifying work in the workshop and offsetting the ever more complex repair requirements.
Customer supply and consultation is guaranteed by a current team of 16 field sales representatives and global network of sales partners.