for the WABCOWÜRTH Workshop Services, the health and safety of customers and employees has top priority. That is why we take the development of the corona virus (COVID-19) very seriously. We have set up a prevention team that continuously develops measures and implements them according to the current state of affairs and official requirements.
Taking into account the recommendations of the Robert Koch Institute as well as the responsible authorities, the sales and service operations at WABCOWÜRTH Workshop Services will continue to operate.
Our standards at WABCOWÜRTH are based on the recommendations of the Federal Ministry of Health.
- Employees must work in private quarantine or mobile office for two weeks, provided that no flu-like symptoms occur after the last contact with a positive tested person. This also applies to persons returning from a stay abroad, especially in crisis areas. The WHO's recommended and constantly updated country list is used as a basis.
- Restricted travel activities within Germany with daily personal coordination with the supervisor.
- Professional travel to other countries is generally prohibited.
- Meetings are held by telephone or video conferencing. Personal meetings should be avoided.
- 2 m minimum distance is to be kept if possible.
- General hygiene instructions must be observed.
Your contact persons are there for you as usual, but the exchange in the operative daily business should preferably take place via e-mail. Should there be any delays in communication due to increased inquiries in this current situation, we apologize and ask for your understanding.
WABCOWÜRTH Workshop Services GmbH